New Bridge Between Employee And Employer ASEEM Portal Launched By Govt Ministry MSDE
The Ministry Of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship has launched ASEEM(Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping) Portal Service, under Skill India Mission Program run by MSDE. Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey Incharge of MSDE has said that
“This Portal bridge the gap between employee and employer, bringing limitless and infinite opportunities for the youth”.
Change in the Ministry of Labor and Employment is giving fruit. On 16 April 2015 Industrial training, apprenticeships, and other skill development were shifted to MSDE from the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Today efficiency and reliability of labors have increased a lot due to this small change in ministry.
Why This Portal
World today is going through coronavirus pandemic due to this we saw in India a large migrant shift. This itself is a huge crisis on the bases of the economy. Management of this crisis situation was the most difficult problem faced by govt. To solve this govt came out with a brilliant portal idea. Which Integrates with Artificial Intelligence based Platform to provide real-time granular information.
Launch Of ASEEM
ASEEM Portal creates a demand for skilled employees through AI integration. This Portal Developed and managed by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) with Collaboration with Bengaluru Based Software Company ‘Betterplace’. Betterplace have Designed and Developed Website and Mobile App.
What Is Different From Other Employment Portal
- All other job portal present are supplying the need but in ASEEM Portal it will create Demand. Skilled laborers will be a demand in the market which will be taken care of by ASEEM. Based on the market and sensing the future of industry and company it creates demand.
- Artificial Intelligence-based platform, yes it’s far the first time in India Portal. Provides real-time information on skilled workers, laborers, and employees based on the location of the employer.
- The bridge between the demand and supply gap at the current scenario of employer and employee.
Functionality Of ASEEM
- Employer Portal: Employer onboarding, Demand Aggregation, and Candidate Selection Process. By keeping track of future demands of the company by its current project.
- Dashboard: Betterplace has brought out the best output. It has given Reports, Trends and Analytics, and Highlight Gaps. If we take an example of a company that needs a security guard.
- Search can find the right person located near his company.
- The dashboard has verification Process finds aadhar card no, his phone no, present address. In addition to this Criminal background verification done. This saves a lot of energy and money for the company.
- His PF and EPF monitored and recorded.
- Many other features are also integrated.
3. Candidate Application creates and track candidate profile, share job suggestion.
Govt has integrated all the data which are already present. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), Fee-based Program, National Urban Livelihoods Mission, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana. Complet database of returned migrants to Indian states and overseas citizens, who returned to India under Vande Bharat Mission and filled Swades skill card. These data are also integrated into the portal.
Use For Govt By This Portal.
Helps govt to frame an annual policy for laborers and employees in the coming years. Based on the Track records govt can conduct efficient programs. For sure this portal can bring any employee to lime-light.